Used Toyota Sienna For Sale in Calumet City, IL
Are you looking for a strong vehicle large enough to carry your family, their gear, and maybe even the family dogs, but are operating on a limited budget? Consider purchasing a pre-owned Toyota Sienna from our dealership in Calumet City, IL. We have several used and Toyota certified used Sienna models ready for you to take home. Read on to learn more about how a pre-owned Toyota Sienna may be right for you.
Price and Value of a Used Toyota Sienna
Toyota has earned its reputation on cars that are utterly dependable, making them excellent choices for any pre-owned vehicle purchase. Drivers in the Calumet City, IL area can find a pre-owned minivan perfect for their family’s needs at a great low price when they visit our Toyota dealership.
A new base level 2016 Toyota Sienna LE starts at $28,850 MSRP. A driver visiting our Toyota dealership near Calumet City, IL can find a 2013 XLE model with one previous owner for around $23,500.
Capability and Capacity of a Used Toyota Sienna
The Toyota Sienna is built with a vigorous 3.5L V6 capable of producing 266 HP and 245 lb.-ft. of torque. It is also the only minivan on the market capable of being equipped with AWD. When you drive a pre-owned Toyota Sienna, you can expect to put as many as 25 highway miles behind every gallon of gas.
A strong engine isn’t what draws most of our customers to the Sienna, however. They love the enormous carrying capacity of the Toyota minivan. Seating up to eight passengers with all seats in place, the Sienna can hold as much as 150 cu. ft. of cargo with seats folded. With a towing prep package, your new-to-you minivan can tow up to 3,500 lbs. behind it.
Benefits of a CPO Toyota Sienna
Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) models are a class above the average used car. Each CPO car, truck, SUV, or minivan has undergone a 160-point quality inspection and includes its CARFAX® vehicle history report, letting potential buyers view its clean history for themselves. The best part about purchasing a certified pre-owned Sienna? Buyers of CPO model qualify for standard new car financing rates.
When you purchase a CPO Toyota Sienna, you also get numerous extra benefits. These include:
- 12-month/12,000-mile limited comprehensive warranty
- 7-year/100,000-mile limited powertrain warranty
- 1-year of roadside assistance
Awards and Reviews for the Toyota Sienna
The Toyota Sienna racks up awards every model year, making it hard to compile them all into just one place. It seems that nearly every professional organization in the industry has something great to say about this delightful minivan. For example, the 2015 Toyota Sienna earned a 9.2/10 rating from Kelley Blue Book. With so much recognition coming its way, it’s easy to see why families in and around Calumet City love the Sienna so much.Some of its most distinguished awards include:
- KBB Best Resale Value award in the minivan category for 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016
- J.D. Power 2016 Dependability Award-winner in the minivan category based on the 2013 model year
- One of KBB’s Best Family Cars and Car and Driver’s Best New Cars for 2016
- IIHS Top Safety Pick for 2012 and 2013, and a Top Safety Pick+ in 2015
* Disclaimer - 2016 model shown in all pictures. Not all pictures reflect all models, trims, and years available at Toyota of River Oaks. Please call or see the online inventory for current models available. Prices are subject to change and only describe specific stock #'s found at our dealership.