2015 Toyota Prius Available in Calumet City, IL
Are you tired of navigating through traffic in the Calumet City area only to see that your previously full gas tank is now half empty? You have two choices. First, you could start riding a bike to work. No? Well, option two is buying a new 2015 Toyota Prius. Based on how rough last winter was, it’s a better idea to choose the Prius. Our Toyota dealership has several new Prius models available to test drive right now. Take a look at some of the available efficiency, technology and safety features, then head over to our online inventory to find a trim package that suits your budget and lifestyle.
2015 Toyota Prius: Performance & Efficiency
All four trim packages available for the 2015 Toyota Prius offer Calumet City area drivers the same 1.8L 4-cylinder ECVT hybrid engine designed to offer enhanced efficiency and modern performance.
|Engine||Hybrid System||MPG||Horse Power||Proj. 5 yr Fuel Cost|
|1.8L 4-cylinder ECVT Hybrid||Hybrid Synergy Drive||51 City/ 46 Hwy||134||$4,014|
More impressive than the engine included with the 2015 Toyota Prius is the fuel saving technology built into it. The new Prius was engineered with several systems designed to improve gas mileage and efficiency.
- Regenerative Braking to harness energy and store it in the battery
- Sealed Nickel-Metal Hydride battery
- Permanent magnet AC synchronous electric motor
Find out more on why to get an eco friendly car and how it merges this performance, luxury and save money in this model.
2015 Toyota Prius: Technology
The technology included with the new 2015 Toyota Prius isn’t limited to the engine and the EV system. Customers from in and around the Calumet City area will step into a cockpit that offers state-of-the-art ECO monitoring and connectivity systems.
- Eco monitoring with an energy monitor, fuel consumption info, and an ECO savings record
- Entune App Suite multimedia system offers multiple mobile applications, Bluetooth connectivity and data services
- Staying safe on long road trips are a breeze with the Dynamic Radar Cruise Control system in the Prius
- Available backup camera
- Hybrid System Indicator helps you to understand your performance as well as the performance of your Prius
- Remote Air Conditioning and Smart Key system for ease of use
- Touch Tracer Display to help drivers keep their eyes on the road when accessing in-car systems
The technology found in the Prius not only helps to enhance the drivers experience on the road, but can also help to create a safety net for the driver and passangers. If you are looking to learn more about features, see what we picked as our top 5 features for the Toyota Prius!
2015 Toyota Prius: Interior & Safety
Drivers from the Calumet City area deserve a sense of security when navigating the streets and highways around the area. The Prius might be small, but it’s built to last with over 95% of models sold in the last ten years still on the road. The 2015 edition of the Prius offers several active and passive safety systems to keep drivers and passengers protected at all times.
- Seating for five with SofTex-trimmed seats and 42.5-in. of leg room in the front
- 21.6 cu. ft. of cargo capacity
- Seven airbags included
- Toyota Star Safety System with six advanced suites to offer total protection including Stability Control, ABS brakes, Brake Assist and Smart Stop Technology
- Lane Keep Assist and Vehicle Proximity Notification
If you are in between hybrid cars, see how the Prius stacks up against the Ford C-max; and don't be afraid to come in and experience the Prius for yourself!
Do you have questions about the safety, efficiency or technology included with the 2015 Toyota Prius? The product specialists at our Calumet City area Toyota dealership have the answers you’re looking for. Contact our team through our website or by phone at (888) 926-4570 to learn more about the new Prius. And see what other models that Toyota offers!